Personal Health Summary
- Spiritual (9/10): I dedicated an hour to meditation via the recitation of a personal mantra. Additionally, I engaged in moral acts throughout the day and at the end, felt at peace with how I had acted.
- Physical (7/10): My day began considerably early in the morning. I took very little breakfast, which slowed me down from my morning exercises.
- Intellectual (9/10): I read a book on the effects of hazardous drugs on the esteem and physical wellbeing of a person. Engaged in a game of Sudoku and Chess.
- Emotional (9/10): Able to motivate some of my friends today. Experienced considerable happiness while engaging in tiresome activities such as exercises.
- Social (9/10): Participated within group activities related mainly to class assignments.
- Spiritual (6/10): Forgot to perform my yoga meditation. Felt chaotic throughout the day.
- Physical (9/10): Took a healthy breakfast. Engaged in the usual morning jogs
- Intellectual (3/10): Felt tired and was therefore, unable to read or participate in any mental exercises.
- Emotional (9/10): Was able to support and motivate a grieving companion.
- Social (9/10): Participated in sporting activities with my group.
- Spiritual (9/10): Remembered to meditate. Experienced peace and helped the homeless with foodstuff.
- Physical (9/10): Took a healthy and heavy breakfast. Received positive results from physical checkup.
- Intellectual (9/10): Finished a novel by Stephen King. Completed my assignments before deadline.
- Emotional (5/10): Was depressed and angry today.
- Social (5/10): Was unable to take part in any group activity and wanted to be solitary.
Summary of Health Log
From the Health Log, I discovered that I was intellectually and socially health on most days. Moreover, I realized that my emotional health imposed a direct impact on my social health.
Personal Definition of Health
Personally, health comprises the ability to adapt to all situations regardless of the impact they may impose physically, intellectually, emotionally, or socially.